Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Etsy Artist Feature: Mairzy Dozy


I love hair pieces. It is kind of a thing with me. If I go ANYWHERE, my hair is up. It is Houston after all. Too hot to wear it down. When I came across this shop, and took a look at their hair forks, pins and flowers, I fell in love and knew I needed to feature it on the blog.

The shop link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mairzydozy?ref=seller_info



Mairzy Dozy has been open for business on Etsy since the spring of 2009. It is run by two sisters, Dawn and Marie. Dawn has had over 20 years of experience as a professional silk and fresh floral designer. She has also been a store display decorator in the San Francisco Bay Area. 5 of those years, she was a designer and craft instructor for Michaels Arts and Crafts. She has spent 15 years as a bridal consultant and lead designer for several Bay Area Florists. Currently, she is the creative advisor and floral design manager for Classy Country Weddings in Stockton, CA.



Marie has 10 years of customer service and administrative experience. She has 4 years mechanical and civil design and is co-blogger on Food By Ninjas.


Both sisters enjoy crochet, jewelry and assorted other hobbies. Together, they run a wonderful shop and have many products, from hair pieces to items suited for weddings. Check it out if you get the chance!





Wow!


Lovely!


This one is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!