Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shannon Hale: The Interview




Author Interview Questions Shannon Hale

Describe your book in 5 words
                Boarding school for children of famous fairytales

Best writing tip you ever received?
                People remember a story for its characters.

What one young adult novel do you wish you had when you were a teen? Why?
                The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. It’s smart, engaging, and discusses so many things I was struggling with.

Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.
                I have 4 kids (including identical girl toddler twins). My husband likes to wear masks and hide around the house to scare me. I like to read while lying on my belly. I love the sky. I’m not a very good speller.

What are you working on now?

                The third Princess Academy book.




For more awesomeness, visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!